Professional training at Coraya Divers
SSI Dive Guide and Dive Master Training
Coraya Divers offer the opportunity of completing the SSI Dive Guide and the SSI Dive Master qualifications during a three month internship under the motto of ‘Education for Cooperation’.
During your stay you will receive comprehensive professional dive training at Leader Level. You’ll become a part of our team and will thus assist in the training of student divers with an SSI Instructor. You will also learn how to plan dive trips and ultimately carry these out under your own responsibility.
Course Requirements and Prerequisites:
- Have at least 40 or more logged dives
- Be in possession of a complete set of diving equipment
- Be a minimum age of 18 years
- Completed the SSI Diver Stress & Rescue qualification
- Hold a recognised first aid training qualification of not more than 12 months old that includes cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Have completed specialty ratings in the areas of deep sea diving, navigation, search and recovery and night diving
Training while working with us includes:
- Theoretical and practical instruction
- Food and accommodation
- Visa and airport shuttle
Duration of course: 3 months